[gsis_admins] Re: EED: Pre-K to Kindergarten

  • From: "Deason, Noralee" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:59:39 -0500

Well, the regulations do say it has to be within one year prior to enrollment….
 But, someone told us we had to “re-do” them all prior to entry into
Kindergarten… That the PK one wasn’t good anymore?  I’m beginning to think
someone misinterpreted the law here, but just wanted to see if others were
doing the same thing.