[gsis_admins] Re: Confirmation of available sponsor opportunities

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:10:08 -0500

True, but we don't want to make them mad.  What does everyone think about maybe
giving Pearson 5-10 mins?  Should we offer USHA a speaking time with their
sponsorship with the name badges to keep them happy?

Thank you Kathy, Anthony, and Debra.  We have more vendors signed up.

Anna, can we mark on the web page on what sponsorships we already have a
commitment for, such as remove the price and state unavailable?  On the shirts
for all 3 days change that to one day so they have the option to select one day
or they can select both days?

Please confirm this is correct
Bags - Pearson
Notepads - K12/IC
FocalPointe - lunch
Conference Breakfast - Pearson

Leave 1/2 page open, but ANC and FocalPointe have selected this option and 1/4
page for Parament.

Sent from my iPad