[gsis_admins] Re: Common Core & Scheduling Strands

  • From: "Carolyn Oliver" <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:10:28 -0500

I agree with Noralee.  Now that we have the session descriptions for the
common core, I think we need to do another blast email and request the
receiver to forward to the appropriate person in their district.  I
think we should also include what a great value this is for only $230
registration fee compared to what Pearson normally would charge for
these sessions.

Carolyn

>>> "Deason, Noralee" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/21/2013 2:46 PM

What I’m worried about is the superintendents and curriculum people
being informed of the Pearson sessions.  I think we’ll get another big
group of registrations if we let them know about the Common Core
presentations…..