[gsis_admins] Re: CTAE and Embedded courses

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:28:22 +0000

That’s what I understood them to say.

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Samantha Mimbs
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:16 PM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: CTAE and Embedded courses

From what I understood at the conference, Essentials of Healthcare was the only
course. She stated others would be coming soon....

Best Regards,
Samantha Mimbs Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[photo]

Phone: 478-994-2031<tel:478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/email-apps/twitter_button/twitter-blue.png]<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/webapp.wisestamp.com/banner%2FL6vkG5NgTdeA0ekFY3Rh_letterhead_color5041x655_MC_right.png]<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Theresa Beckum
<Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
OK, am I crazy or the school. I understand that students receiving credit for
Essentials of Healthcare also receive credit for Human Anatomy/Physiology.

However, our Career/Charter academy is saying ALL CTAE courses also receive
credit for 23.034 Advanced Composition. Is this right? Almost every CTAE is
embedded with Advance Comp. She also has Anatomy/Phy embedded with Cosmetology.
Maybe I just don’t understand the embedded courses.

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views,
which may not reflect those of Pike County Schools. The sender believes that
this E-Mail and any attachments do not contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or
malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been
infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any
attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective
and remedial action about viruses and other defects.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology
Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295.
E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx