[gsis_admins] Re: CTAE and Embedded courses

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:15:56 -0400

From what I understood at the conference, Essentials of Healthcare was the
only course. She stated others would be coming soon....

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

OK, am I crazy or the school. I understand that students receiving credit
for Essentials of Healthcare also receive credit for Human
Anatomy/Physiology.

However, our Career/Charter academy is saying ALL CTAE courses also
receive credit for 23.034 Advanced Composition. Is this right? Almost
every CTAE is embedded with Advance Comp. She also has Anatomy/Phy embedded
with Cosmetology. Maybe I just don’t understand the embedded courses.