[gsis_admins] Re: August Meeting

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:14:19 -0400

I also have a GaPSUG meeting that begins at 4:45 that afternoon.

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

As a reminder our next meeting is this Thursday, August 27, 5:00 pm at
Amici’s in Athens, GA. I have had a request to schedule the meeting a
little earlier that usual due to some not staying overnight and would need
to drive home after the meeting. If you are not able to attend, please let
me know. Thanks.

Amici’s

233 E. Clayton St

Athens GA