[gsis_admins] Re: August Meeting

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:04:51 -0400

Some of us will be late. We have a GaPSUG meeting at 4:45 on Thursday. :(

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

As a reminder our next meeting is this Thursday, August 27, 5:00 pm at
Amici’s in Athens, GA. I have had a request to schedule the meeting a
little earlier that usual due to some not staying overnight and would need
to drive home after the meeting. If you are not able to attend, please let
me know. Thanks.

Amici’s

233 E. Clayton St

Athens GA

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,