[gsis_admins] Re: Atlanta Public Schools Cheating Trial Verdict

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 08:24:47 -0400

We have the principal signoff and department head signoff to ensure the
data is correct. A lot of our principals will sit down with the special ed
teachers, counselors, data clerks and such to go over the reports to make
sure it is correct before signing off. Others just trust their staff. We
do our best to check the sheets the special ed teachers turn in, then check
that information again after the data enter, along with eip and esol, then
run queries for common issues. I’m the lucky one to enter the elementary
gifted data because they go to a resource center once during the week.
But, it is double checked and signed off also. Fun, Fun, Fun and as Flora
states documentation, documentation and more documentation and some M&M
wrappers.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

P: 770-229-3710 x315

F: 770-229-3708

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."