[gsis_admins] Re: 65% thiny...lol...on Portal

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 18:30:38 +0000

I looked on GaDOE, I did not see it either.

From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 2:28 PM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gsis_admins] 65% thiny...lol...on Portal

Someone mentioned having a 65% tool on the portal...I don't see where I request
that role. What role do I select to request that tool?

Kathy Davies
System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools
Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group
http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us
v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views,
which may not reflect those of Lamar County Schools. ?If you received this
email in error, please notify Technology Services at
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.