[gsis_admins] 2015 GSIS Conference Evaluation

  • From: sphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 23:21:19 +0000

This is the 2015 Conference Evaluation Form. Look it over and see if
there is anything missing or needs to be added. Thanks Steve

Please take a moment to complete the evaluation about the 2015 GSIS
Conference. Your feedback is very important to us.
We will use the information to help improve future conferences, and to
improve the way the GSIS User Group functions.

I've invited you to fill out the form 2015 GSIS Conference Evaluation .
To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CMbjWUGgLKmkQLz_rqq6P21tpJFm4faz32l1eSszVFs/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link