[gsis_admins] 2014 Conference

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 21:31:10 +0000

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

I can't believe it is time for the conference!!!  If you have items to unload
at the Convention Center meet me in the lobby of the Westin at 5:00. I will try
to get cards for us to park under the covered deck to unload. If you do not
have anything to unload at the Convention Center we are meeting in the lobby of
the Westin at 6:30 to catch the ferry and we are eating at Joe's Crab Shack
(Teresa remember the card! LOL!) at 7:00. Can't wait to see everyone!!!!
Remember Orange on Wednesday, Button down shirt on Thursday and Blue on Friday.

See you there!!

PS. Don't forget your projectors.

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views,
which may not reflect those of Pike County Schools. The sender believes that
this E-Mail and any attachments do not contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or
malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been
infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any
attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective
and remedial action about viruses and other defects.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology
Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295.
E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx