[gsis_admins] Re: 2013 GSIS Conference Evaluation What do y'all think about the form? It is not finished

  • From: <anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 08:17:41 -0500

Steve,

This is great! I am so glad we have someone on the board with this level of
knowledge on how to create surveys like this. I have some suggestions below.
One of the first issues I ran into trying to create the website is to decide
whether the group is GSIS Users Group or GSIS User's Group. I think the
official name is GSIS User Group, because the last "S" is for "systems" which
is plural. Below are some suggestions:

*******

In the opening paragraph, "Please take a moment to complete the evaluation
about the 2013 GSIS Conference. Your feedback is very important to us.  We will
use the information to help improve future conferences, and to improve the way
the GSIS User Group functions.

Question 1: What SIS system are you using? (the last S is for system) and this
is a question and a complete sentence so it would have a ? at the end.
Add Aspen, SchoolMax, and custom to the choices since we know that some school
systems are on these. To show that we are not partial to any one system
alphabetize them: Aspen, Infinite Campus, Power School, SchoolMax, TEMS, Other.

Question 2: In the choices, I think you would go in order, so after High School
it should be: District Level, Regional Level, then State Level.

Question 5: 2013 Conference

Question 6: HOPE (Gacollege411)

Question 9: Which presenters do you feel shared information that will assist
you in doing your job?

Last question: Please share below your thoughts on ways the GSIS Users User
Group can grow in the future.

Anna