[gshalin] New Position

  • From: "Ronald Wimberly" <ronwimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSHOA Email" <gshalin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <neighborhood.watch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:31:32 -0400

Greetings to All,    I hope that everyone had a good weekend and Mothers
Day!  I will get right to the point of this email.  Effective May 16th 2009,
I will no longer be your Community Coordinator.  I have accepted a
Detectives position in our Youth Crime/Domestic Violence Unit and will be
transferred to that unit on May 16th.  It has been a pleasure working with
each and every one of you.  I have no doubt that because of our partnership
and us working together, we have made an impact on crime in your
neighborhoods.  My email address will not change, so if any of you want to
drop me a line to say hello from time to time or have a question that I can
help you with please do not hesitate to contact me.

   At this time, I do not know who my replacement will be.  I do know that
they are actively looking and hope to have someone in place before the end
of this week.

Best Wishes

Officer A.L. Pharr

Providence Division Community Coordinator

Apharr1@xxxxxxxx

704 336-2652