[gshalin] Contact

  • From: "Ronald Wimberly" <ronwimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSHOA Email" <gshalin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <neighborhood.watch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:31:54 -0400

Greetings to All, unfortunately there will not be a replacement for me in
place before I leave.  Officer Joel Wing will be your contact until a
replacement for me is found. I have forwarded him your information and you
can contact him with any questions or issues that you may have.  If you had
me on a distribution list, then please remove me for the list.  Officer
Wings email is jwing@xxxxxxxx .   I have enjoyed working with each and every
one of you and wish you all the best of luck.

Take Care

Officer A.L. Pharr

Providence Division Community Coordinator

Apharr1@xxxxxxxx

704 336-2652.