[gshalin] CMPD's Providence Division

  • From: "Ronald Wimberly" <ronwimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSHOA Email" <gshalin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <neighborhood.watch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:39:54 -0400

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to those of you whom I have not met. My
name is Officer Joel Wing and I am one of the Providence Division's
Community Coordinators. I was formerly partnered with Officer Pharr whom
many of you know. He has left for another assignment within the Police
Department and I will be taking over his neighborhoods.

I have been a Community Coordinator here in RA3 for the last two and a half
years. I have covered neighborhoods around SouthPark, Cotswold, Sharon Amity
and Providence Rd areas. I am here as a direct link between the Police Dept
and the community so do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns. If
anyone is on this list and does not wish to continue to receive crime
updates and reports, please email me and I will remove you from the list.

I do not have a list of which of the neighborhoods have active Neighborhood
Watch's and when you meet so please send me that information so we can
continue that partnership. If anyone lives in an area that does not have an
active Neighborhood Watch, please contact me and I will help you get one
started. It is an extremely easy process and it is a valuable tool in
preventing and combating crime.

Officer J. E. Wing #2511

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department

Providence Division Community Coordinator

704.336.2652

 <mailto:jwing@xxxxxxxx> jwing@xxxxxxxx