[gshalin] ALERT: LOOKOUT for Burgundy Suzuki Grand Vitara (Compact SUV) with newer license plate (with red numbers)

  • From: "Ronald Wimberly" <ronwimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSHOA Email" <gshalin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <neighborhood.watch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:44:13 -0400

Hello,

Below is an email sent out to residents in the Myers Park area. Note the
suspect description and their vehicle's description. I am unaware of an
actual report at this time for Pembroke.

Officer J. E. Wing #2511

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department

Providence Division Community Coordinator

704.336.2652

 <mailto:jwing@xxxxxxxx> jwing@xxxxxxxx

  _____

FYI-

While our sheriff was patrolling this morning at approximately 9:40am he
noticed at a residence on Pembroke one black male in a hoodie standing watch
at the end of a driveway while a burgundy Suzuki compact SUV had backed into
the driveway.   When the sheriff turned around the car with three black
males with dreadlocks sped away in the Suzuki.   He believes they were
trying to break in the residence.  He spoke with the landscaping team next
door and they believed the same as well.  Please be on the lookout!