[groupi] Re: Timesheet and Meeting

  • From: Rishabh Thukral <thukrr01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 05:23:45 +0800

 hey,won't be able to make it to the monday meeting this time around
fellows.I have a house viewing which I need to be at and considering
that my lease ends on the 10th of september,rather desperately.
I sincerely hope things settle down,this is starting to hurt a little
bit >.<

P.S. Please don't kill me...
On Thu 27/08/09 7:23 PM , Beau Trepp  wrote:

Oh i thought i'd mention. Thursday's were meant to be as needed
meetings. I was thinking about going. But i didn't think anyone would

show up because i didn't say so earlier.

We will have a meeting on monday to replace the lecture times.
Lorin Tauss wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What hapenned with the meeting today? Only Ariel and I showed up.
We