Ack. Those commits where less than nice.I branched them into branches/sicily, and have tried to undo them from the SVN.
I would really encourage you not to use that library. As there's a high chance you will have to port that library to the compact net framework the archer runs. (unless you already had it running and reading gps on the archer?).
Killer.We might havi a semi-meeting at 2 today. Perhaps we can work on the code for that?. Maybe more of a coding session depending on who comes.Your code should probably check serial ports XD.I'm aware of the exception, i will add in stuff to check for files etc. However i want the schema before i work on SaveLib again.Cheers taussl01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:Hey,Ok, I think I have tortoise semi-working now. I added some files and updated some others. I think it might have even worked.I tried the GPS with a proper serial cable this afternoon. Turns out the Garmin usb drivers do not create a virtual com-port on the computer. Stupid! Anyway, I was getting data in! There is some problem decoding the data still... throwing an exception, but I didnt really look into it tonight. Shouldn't be too big a deal.Hope all the SVN stuff worked ok.I think the savelib has an issue... throws a "file not found" exception or something when our code starts up. I don't really know what should be done to fix it though... I think there is a proper method to check if a file exists though, rather than just catching the exception.Cheers, Lorin