[groupi] SVN

  • From: Beau Trepp <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:24:32 +0800

Okay the GUI has been merged into trunk. So just use trunk now (archer wise).

Lorin. I'm not sure what you thought you were doing, but the logs show that you deleted the GPSReader Folder, then you did 2 more commits with the suo (solution) file. Which means you didn't change any code there!!!!. Tortoise SVN shows you what you are commiting on the messages screen. So i'd probably read it before you commit, to make sure it's doing what you expect (for the most it should just say file modified).

Here's the links copied and pasted out of my tortoise

svn+ssh://treppb01@svn/mnt/data/cits3200/cits3200i/source/Archer/trunk

and then windows would be

svn+ssh://treppb01@svn/mnt/data/cits3200/cits3200i/source/Windows/trunk

Of course you have to sub in your name. And the @svn is a thing i setup in putty (see the tortoisesvn webpages) so i don't have to put in my password (key authentication).

I'd say you can use

cits3200i.csse.uwa.edu.au in place of svn. Lorin maybe you can respond with the specific links.

Cheers