[groupi] Kia: gps class diagram info

  • From: Lorin Tauss <taussl01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:36:40 +0800

 Hi Kia,

The class I am writing (lets call it "GpsReader" for the purposes of
this email) will have no public attributes (that I can think of).

2 Constructors: one with no arguments GpsReader(), and one with
GpsReader(string port, int baud, Parity parity, int dataB, StopBits
stopB, Handshake shake)

1 delegate: GpsReaderDelegate(GpsReader sender,
MySerial.GpsDataReceivedEventArgs args)
1 event: GpsDataRecievedEvent

I might add another delegate/event for "GpsConnectionLost" or
similar.

Public Methods: public int init_NMEA_0183(),
    public int initSerial(string port, int baud, Parity parity, int
dataB, StopBits stopB, Handshake shake),
    public int startGPS(),
    public get/set methods for each of: string port, int baud, Parity
parity, int dataB, StopBits stopB, Handshake shake (eg string
getPort(), setPort(string s)),

1 Destructor: ~GpsReader()
I think thats all.......?
I'm just about to have dinner, then I will get the acceptance tests
finished and edit the testing document. Then I'll email it to
Michelle for formatting/pdf-ing.

Cheers,

Lorin