[groupi] Documents for Submission (Not all of them yet)

  • From: "Michelle Le" <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Lorin Tauss'" <dopplershift@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Beau Trepp'" <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:59:46 +0800

Electronic Submission: Use a single (Zip or tar/gzip) containing the parts
1-7 and ensure your Group ID is clearly in the filenames.

Hard-copy Submission: ONLY parts 4-7

Part 8 is different from the other parts, because every student is expected
to submit their own copy of the spreadsheet. As a result, there is a
separate cssubmit line for this component.

I'm just going to name who's got/saved the "FINAL" for each component, so
Lorin/Beau can you make sure you get the correct copy.

1.      The source code of the completed system and any user documentation
(including README.txt, INSTALL.txt). BEAU + (Please wait for the USER MANUAL
final copy to put in here. I don't think we need to print the User Manual
again though)
2.      Source code version repository (i.e. RCS/CVS/Subversion version
tree). BEAU
3.      Instructions on how to run your system in a CSSE environment to be
agreed between the team and Client. I'M NOT SURE????

4.      Documentation of your testing process, planning and results. LIMIT
30 PAGES. MICHELLE Nearly there. It's not that great since I have nothing
but the Checklists to back it up that we actually did some testing.
5.      A check list of Acceptance Tests, from Del B, and results of tests
conducted with the Client. MICHELLE FINAL AS ATTACHED
6.      Time analysis and discussion MICHELLE FINAL AS ATTACHED (well I read
through and edited what Beau sent, and labelled it as FINAL, but if you see
anything to be changed out, let me know)
7.      Ethics checklist and discussion MICHELLE (Unless Lorin wants to use
the spreadsheet still) FINAL AS ATTACHED
8.      Group Relative Effort Computation INDIVIDUAL

Michelle