[groupi] Re: Deliverable C TASKS!!

  • From: Beau Trepp <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:13:17 +0800

I Added comments into The GUI part of the Mobile Device, and into the SettingsManager Class.

Michelle Le wrote:

Hey guys, here’s an update of tasks for Deliverable C. I’m really sorry there’s a lot of dot points. Hope I haven’t missed anything. Let me know if I did.

- Everyone:

o *PLEASE SEND IN YOUR TIMESHEET ASAP*. So that the Time Analysis Report can be done.

o *Obviously to help everyone else out wherever you can*.

o *Someone to go over/review documentation/comments in the code.*

o *Your individual submission for contributions thing.*

- Michelle:

o *Test Report. *I’ll do as much as I can tonight and send to you all by the morning for review and feedback and whatnot.**

o *Acceptance Test Report.* To analyse the surveys and report on it. I’ll do as much as I can tonight and send to you all by the morning for review and feedback and whatnot.

o Make a *copy of all the surveys* and to email it to Beau to send to clients.

o Wait for Troubleshoot parts from Kia, Beau, Lorin and *update the User Manual* as appropriate.

o Field Manual. I’ll do this tomorrow night.

- Beau:

o *Readme.txt*

o *Install.txt*

o *Time Analysis Report.* Beau you might want to ask Rishabh for help?

o *Troubleshoot. (Mobile Application)* Can you please write any (solvable) problems/error messages the user might face and how they can fix it. Please draw a table up with two columns labelled “Problem” and ”Solution”. It makes it easier for me to read through, edit, and format into the User Manual.

- Lorin:

o Finish off the *Ethics Checklist*

o Write a *short summary of how you tested the GPS stuff*

o *Troubleshoot. (GPS Issues)* Can you please write any (solvable) problems/error messages the user might face and how they can fix it. Please draw a table up with two columns labelled “Problem” and ”Solution”. It makes it easier for me to read through, edit, and format into the User Manual.

o *Send me that photo?* (to update the User Manual).

- Rishabh:

o You may want to help Beau with *Time Analysis Report?*

o *How did you test XML files? *If you did, can you please write a little summary and please email it to me ASAP.

o In my test report I’m leaving sections for *“Known Issues” and “Future Extensions”* or something like that (it was in your notebook from today). Can you please write for this (because you jotted it all down in your notebook) and email it to me ASAP.

- Kia

o *Write about any testing (if any)* you did besides the official checklist Xiaohang and myself did, and please email it to me ASAP.

o *Troubleshoot. (Desktop Application)* Can you please write any (solvable) problems/error messages the user might face and how they can fix it. Please draw a table up with two columns labelled “Problem” and ”Solution”. It makes it easier for me to read through, edit, and format into the User Manual.

- Xiaohang

o If you have anything to add to the Test Report, please email me.

Michelle