[groupi] Re: Del B Nearly there....

  • From: Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 23:19:21 +0800

Okay, and letting the client's see it? Could you send it to them as soon as it's finished.

Also with that. Lorin before you hand it in could you go see them and get it signed off?. If possible?.

Cheers

Michelle Le wrote:
Hey Beau,

Sorry I have no credit to reply to your msg about how Del B is going.

Basically,

- I'm compiling the project plan document at the moment
- Lorin is doing up the Testing document
- Kia did the diagrams, except he might need to contact you for your object models. I think Lorin just sent a description of his objects for Kia to draw up. - The diagrams Kia did have watermarks so he said he will do it tomorrow after his test. But if anyone has time to tonight, maybe they can just recreate those diagrams?

- And Lorin will be our submit person =)

Michelle