[groupi] Aiku Presentation

  • From: "Michelle Le" <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:05:56 +0800

Hey everyone,

Here's the PowerPoint slides for tomorrow's presentation. I can still work
on it once you tell me what's missing or what needs to be changed.

Beau, where can I can the "Planned" hours? I did a little graph to compare
Actual vs. Planned, but the Project Plan document in deliverable B doesn't
match those headings, so I've only done Actual.

Kia, is this okay looking, compared to the ones you saw yesterday? Should I
add in more stuff?

Beau, I will assume you will do the whole presentation, since you were keen
on doing the beginning too. Unless Rishabh wanted to talk too?

The Time Analysis Report (attached) should give you a lot of content for
what to talk about in the Project Review section, and summarise lessons
learnt in the conclusion.

Michelle