[groupi] Acceptence testing

  • From: Xiaohang Ma <max02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 11:20:26 +0800

 Hi,

I am now doing the desktop application testing report with Kia and
maybe later this day doing the testing on Archer.I will finish both
report and the checklist which Michelle and I did on Friday.
Beau,I think I may meet some problems when testing Archer,so tomorrow
I will come to the lab and I need to work with you. For the acceptence
testing,could you please tell me  whether I need to do that?I am not
very clear about this part because I thought Lorin did that in
deliverable B.If i need to do this part,Lorin,could you please give
me some help on that?Thank you~

I hope I can finish most of the testing before Tuesday so that we can
show the client on Wednesday that we have improved a lot of the
functions.

Cheers,
Xiaohang