[greatcoxwell] Re: Useful video alarm? Happy Christmas to one and all

  • From: "Sylvia Athawes" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sylvia.athawes" for DMARC)
  • To: greatcoxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 20:03:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Sarah

Thank you for our Christmas wishes and I am very pleased to hear that Joan is home again.

When Anthony was mainly sitting in his chair in the lounge, I got a baby alarm (with sound and video),
so I could easily keep an eye on him. With the monitor in the kitchen, where I spent a lot of my time, I found it so useful and could hear if he actually wanted anything or see if he'd dropped something etc. It was very easy to install (wireless). I just wondered if you would like to try it for Joan so you didn't always have to be in line of sight - if it works for you you are welcome to it (but I don't want to load you up with "stuff").

Good wishes to you and Caroline

Sylvia