[greatcoxwell] Shopping

  • From: jake <jake.away@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greatcoxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 21:59:30 +0000

Hi all

Waitrose in Faringdon was operating a 25 customer max policy when I popped in after work. By customer they mean trolley, so 2 people would count as one if they had a single trolley. The trolleys were being sprayed between customers with cleaning stuff. All very sensible I thought. I guess I was there at a not very popular time but I suppose one might have to wait if more people were around. All the delivery slots for all supermarkets seem to be taken, not that I have tried but have been told. Firms who aren't supermarkets who do sell food (butchers, farm shops etc) seem very hard pressed. Still, there is no need to worry about food supply, it's just a bit of patience/planning required perhaps. Please do share any experiences here.

Cheers

Jake