[greatcoxwell] Re: Easter Eggs

  • From: jake <jake.away@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greatcoxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 11:33:33 +0100

Indeed a cheery start to a rather different Easter Sunday.

On 12/04/2020 10:48, Chris Smith wrote:

A huge thankyou to Graham for our Easter Eggs what a kind thought. Thanks also to those Easter Bunnies hopping around with their deliveries we appreciate you all.
We all say it but we really are so lucky to live in our very special Village. We hope their are many more who are just as fortunate.
It has been lovely to enjoy this wonderful weather a real boost to our well being.
Best Wishes and Happy Easter to you all.
Pam & Chris.