[GradeQuick] Re: sugggestions and tips please

  • From: awilber.maestro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:25:30 +0000

I can help, but I need some idea as to what it is you need help with.  Are you
wondering what types of classes to take to enhance your portfolio or does this
have to do with stylization or some other form or function.  I specialize in
this type of thing, so I can be of service as soon as I have more information.
--
Adelbert L. Wilber
Director of Education Services

-------------- Original message from gregg harris <dcice123@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello everyone im sending this email out because i wanted to know if anyone
could help with my portfolio, im taking an education class and i need some
suggestions, if you could i would appreciate it if someone could give me some
tips or suggestions.  The sooner the better, thank you.
-Gregg

countries) for 2¢/min or less.