[GradeQuick] sitereporter -- how to get classes to print in order

  • From: Glen Lawson <mrglawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:14:08 -0500

    We use SiteReporter to print progress reports.  One difficulty we
have had is getting them to print in order.  We typically have
priorities set (there are a few holdouts).  The problem is we can't
reliably get "homeroom" to print at the top of the list.  I had set my
homeroom to a priority of  0 with what I thought was success, but others
in the school said they had done the same with no success.

Any suggestions?

Glen

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx