[GradeQuick] self-taught GradeQuick user

  • From: "Richard Emmel" <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:09:36 -0600

Friends,

Has anybody been to a GQ 2-day training session? If so, was it worth the
big bucks they charge? We just began using Ver. 8 LAN edition of GQ and
we also use Edline. The principal has yet to allow us to export grades
to SASI although she bought the user interface. She tells me she is
going to get the interface up and working soon.

Regards,

Richard Emmel who appreciates Jerry for starting this list

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx