[GradeQuick] rep & wcf files to share?

  • From: "Lreuvers" <Lreuvers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:44:38 -0500

I was wondering if anyone has created report formats using the custom report
option.  I have played around quite a bit this summer.  I would like to create
several reports unique for different grade levels/content areas per their
requests.  I have figured out how to add a new folder to the report menu and
how to put the new reports in there.
I have not figured out how to right justify, break up the testchart the way I'd
like to, and increase the font size without having it truncate the report.

Has anyone created a new report format that they are willing to share?  I know
you need to send both the rep and associated wcf file together for it to work.

Linda Reuvers
New Richmond, WI