[GradeQuick] Re: missing something

  • From: "Jenny Snyder" <jsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:39:25 -0400

If you click in the name field and thenclick on the up arrow on the tool bar, it will sort in alphabetical order.
Jenny Snyder

Jenny Snyder
Technology Assistant
Pasquotank Elementary School
252-335-4205

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized official .

>>> ckts9054@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/24/2006 9:21 PM >>>
I am new to listserv.  Am I supposed to be getting mail?  Or is there a
place I can read past postings or mailings.  We just got gradequick this
last marking period, of course, one semester into the year.  However, I do
really like the program.
The question I have is
Can I insert names in say the middle or anywhere to keep things in abc
order?  That is something I am struggling with.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
Cheryl