[GradeQuick] missing something

  • From: "Cheryl Schaffer" <ckts9054@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:21:13 +0000

I am new to listserv. Am I supposed to be getting mail? Or is there a place I can read past postings or mailings. We just got gradequick this last marking period, of course, one semester into the year. However, I do really like the program.
The question I have is
Can I insert names in say the middle or anywhere to keep things in abc order? That is something I am struggling with.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
Cheryl

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us