[GradeQuick] how to unsubscribe

  • From: Glen Lawson <mrglawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:43:46 -0400

SOMEONE wrote:

>School has ended for the summer.  Please remove my address from the list, as
>I won't be able to check mail until mid-August.
>thanks

Dangerous statement to make on this list considering some of the
personalities involved.  Especially since at the bottom of every
"interesting" message there has been this statement:

>If you have any problems, send an e-mail to:
>   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In other words, if you want to leave, you have to open the door yourself.

Glen Lawson
Davis Middle School
Flowery Branch, GA  30506

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx