[GradeQuick] gradequick user

  • From: "6th Grade" <grade6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:43:59 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited about this group...I am a dedicated GradeQuick user in my
middle school classes, and have been for several years.  We issue midterm
reports using the program every quarter, and the parents are quite
appreciative because of the detail we can give them about their child's
performance.  And it's so easy for us!  Just a few clicks, and we have a
detailed report.

We don't use Edline, and I'm very anxious to learn about it.  Any help
anyone can give will be appreciated by this uninitiated teacher!

And thanks, Jerry, for the time you have spent organizing this.  I'm sure
there will be many who will benefit greatly!

Sharon

St. Mark Middle School
115 Parrish Avenue
Richmond KY 40475
grade6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scalhoun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Chapel Declude Virus Scan]

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx