[GradeQuick] Re: grade quick 10 password

  • From: "Leonardo Moran" <lmoran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:32:04 -0400

I agree with Don

Leonardo Moran
Technology Coordinator
Hillel Day School
5614705000 ext 226

-----Original Message-----
From: gradequick-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gradequick-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Don.Menges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 10:25 AM
To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GradeQuick] Re: grade quick 10 password

Travis... I have had this happen for 2 reasons;
(a) the teacher forgot their password and don't want to admit it.
(b) the caps lock key is down on the keyboard (passwords are case
sensitive).

Otherwise... all is oK with v10 in that regard.

Don Menges
Technology Integration Teacher
Greece Central School District
585.621.1000 x2382

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           travis              |
|         |           <tftaylor@xxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           >                   |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           gradequick-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           09/16/2005 07:57 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           gradequick          |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->

-------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  [GradeQuick] grade quick 10 password

Is there anyone who is having this problem with GradeQuick 10.  After a
teacher enters their password and set up their gradebook, several days
later they can no longer get into the program, and their password has to
be reset.

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx