[GradeQuick] Re: grade quick 10 password

  • From: "Lawson, Glen" <Glen.Lawson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:58:23 -0400

Is there anyone who is having this problem with GradeQuick 10.  After a
teacher enters their password and set up their gradebook, several days
later they can no longer get into the program, and their password has to

be reset.

We had some things like this happen at our school, but they were network
related and not GQ.  The had to do with new teachers and I think had to
do with their network permissions for saving to the folder where their
grades were stored.  Some would even get booted out of the GQ folder in
the middle of a session but not off the network.

For us it was a network issue, not a GQ issue.

Glen Lawson
Science Teacher
Chestatee Middle School
Gainesville, GA