[GradeQuick] Re: copying gradebooks for combined classes

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:34:52 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/2004 11:16:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Glen.Lawson@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am coteaching a class where it has been an advantage to have both rosters
of students on a single class roll.  This has advantages for entering
grades, posting grades, etc.
The only downside is that one of the gradebooks is the "official" gradebook
that is checked in and auto-updates.  As a result the other gradebook has
it's students dropped each time I open it.  It only takes about 90 seconds
to undrop all the students, but I was curious if there was a way around
this?

Glen...

We have the same problem. As long as the two classes have different course
codes and section numbers, they'll always remain separate in the system when
they "auto-update." Any chance you could convince your scheduling administrator
to combine the two classes into one section?

Jerry