[GradeQuick] copying gradebooks for combined classes

  • From: "Lawson, Glen" <Glen.Lawson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "''gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' '" <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:15:39 -0400

I am coteaching a class where it has been an advantage to have both rosters
of students on a single class roll.  This has advantages for entering
grades, posting grades, etc.

The only downside is that one of the gradebooks is the "official" gradebook
that is checked in and auto-updates.  As a result the other gradebook has
it's students dropped each time I open it.  It only takes about 90 seconds
to undrop all the students, but I was curious if there was a way around
this?

I may be stuck with this minor inconvenience but it is a great advantage to
have both rosters together.  All I have to do is copy rosters, tests and
grades at  progress report time and report card time back to the oringinal
gradebooks and everything is a-ok

Thanks

Glen Lawson
Davis Middle School