[GradeQuick] Re: adding people

  • From: "Jamie Rhodes" <jrhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:01:42 -0400

When we start a new gradebook we have the option to import a roster from our
Student System sasi.  By doing it this way we save a lot of data entry.  It
imports the stn, class id, and all that important stuff.

We do have teachers that have started free hand, and what a task.

DO you receive an error message?

Are you clicking on the picture of a student to add? or clicking below the last
row to add?

Could it be a setting in the school.gbk?

And as below from Mary Robinson do you have the ability/authority to add?

Here we have to run the update to pull over Sasi roster updates to gradebooks.
If a student has been added by the office (livelink) has to be ran for the
gradebooks to reflect the change. Same for a dropped student.

Hope some of this helps, we may be doing things dif. here.

Jamie Rhodes
J.G.H.S Building Technology Facilitator

>>> "Mary Robinson" <robinsonm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/27/2006 6:44 AM >>>

Are you sure that you have the ability to add students?  In our district, the
?Gateway? school software adds the students.  If we try to do it manually the
student is dropped later.

Mollie Robinson