[GradeQuick] Re: Web version of GradeQuick

  • From: "John Hornbuckle" <john.hornbuckle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 21:44:23 -0400

Work with your sales rep; he or she should be able to set up a Web-based
presentation for you. Ours has offered to, but we've held off so far.
Also, we were told that Beta testing will begin soon, so you may want to
ask your rep if you can participate.

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District