[GradeQuick] Re: Web version of GradeQuick

  • From: "John Hornbuckle" <john.hornbuckle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 21:03:46 -0400

The Web-based version is brand new, and as far as I know is still in
testing--so I doubt you'll be able to get any firsthand opinions.

I'm keeping an eye on it, because I like how easy it will make it for
teachers to work on their grades from anywhere. But it sounds like it
won't be available before school starts for us this coming year.

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
318 North Clark Street