[GradeQuick] Web version of GradeQuick

  • From: Terry Gregory <tgregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 16:46:34 -0800

Greetings:

    We are new to the GradeQuick family this year.  We have a central server
installation and our district utilizes SiteManager, SiteReporter, and
LiveLink.  Now I see that there is a web version of GradeQuick available.  I
am interested in the pros and cons of the web-based version versus the
on-site version.  Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Terry

P.S.
I am new to this listserv, so forgive me if this topic has already been
discussed at nauseam.