[GradeQuick] Re: SASI rosters into GradeQuick

  • From: Richard Emmel <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 00:05:53 -0500

WE have Ver 8 but I bet you do the same thing. Copy the 5 files
(AMST,ACLS,ASTU,AGDF, and ASCH) from SASI to Schoolcm\GQAdmin. Make sure
the GQAdmin is on your C drive and not your network. Also, make sure
your have changed those 5 files to show the correct school year. Then it
is just a matter of doing your sweeps. Our principal actually does all
of this because she is the only one allowed to use SASI. Her name is
Debra Bruick. The name of our school is Robinson Middle School and the
phone number is 501-868-2410. My name is Richard Emmel. I teach at
Robinson. If you call Debra you tell her that I suggested that you call.
It took her some time but she eventually got everything correct and it
works well. We were Emailed a set of good directions from either GQ or
Edline. Ask her to forward those directions to you. She had some
difficulty copying/pasting from SASI to GQAdmin and then had some
trouble when she did not use the GQAdmin on the C drive. She placed them
on the network GQAdmin which would not allow the sweeps to work.

Regards,

Richard Emmel