[GradeQuick] SASI rosters into GradeQuick

  • From: "tmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:25:03 -0400

Greetings,
Does anyone know how to get class rosters from SASIxp into GradeQuick
version 9?  Everytime I try to export comma delimited files from SASIxp or=

CLASSxp, the formatting is way off when I import it into GradeQuick=2E  As=

far as I can tell I need to create a template in GQ, but I can't figure ou=
how=2E  Any ideas??  TIA

Tom

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx