[GradeQuick] Re: Opening files

  • From: Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:50:36 -0400

Richard...

MY school district (Greece, NY) is using GQ and Edline (but NOT SASI).
What help do you need?

Jerry Taylor
Technology Integration Teacher
Greece, NY School District
Web page: www.jerrytaylor.net
TASK page: www.greece.k12.ny.us/task/
GradeQuick listserv: www.greece.k12.ny.us/taylor/gradequick/

Richard Emmel <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gradequick-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/27/2005 08:08 PM
Please respond to gradequick

        To:     gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [GradeQuick] Re: Opening files

Linda Reuvers @ Home wrote:

> I don't believe it is the time between clicks.
> I believe it is that while you're holding down the mouse while
> highlighting the files you're moving the mouse (ever so slightly)
> which makes the computer think you are dragging them to make copies.
> Instead, try using the shift key.  While holding down the shift key
> select the first file on the list then click on the last file on the
> list.  That will cause all files in-between to be highlighted.
> Hope that helps.
> Linda

Richard responds,

Thanks Linda and Paula. You suggestions solved my problem. Now if I
could only get someone on the list or elsewhere to talk with me about
Sasi, GQ and Edline.

Regards,

Richard Emmel