[GradeQuick] Re: Opening files

  • From: "Linda Reuvers @ Home" <Lreuvers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:25:28 -0500

I don't believe it is the time between clicks.
I believe it is that while you're holding down the mouse while highlighting the files you're moving the mouse (ever so slightly) which makes the computer think you are dragging them to make copies. Instead, try using the shift key. While holding down the shift key select the first file on the list then click on the last file on the list. That will cause all files in-between to be highlighted.
Hope that helps.
Linda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Emmel" <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>