[GradeQuick] Re: Opening files

  • From: P.Buckendorf <pbuckendorf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:35:51 -0700

Have you tried clicking on the first file, then holding down shift and clicking on the last one?  This should select all and not involved the ctrl key which is used for copying.

Paula Buckendorf
Technology Integrator
Nampa Christian Schools

"Life is more accurately measured by the lives you touch than by
the things you acquire."

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:44 , Richard Emmel <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

When I open my files I hold down on the ctrl key, highlight all 11
files, and hit open. This works 90% of the time. The other 10% of the
time I get copies of all the files I have highlighted. I then have to
delete those copies and it gets worse. Twice I have deleted files other
than the ones I highlighted and I have to then load my backup files. The
problem has something to do with how long it takes between clicking one
file and going to the next. A little too long a wait and you get the
duplicate. What I want to do is open all my files at one time rather
than one by one. Your help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Richard Emmel


------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this listserv, go to:
http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/taylor/gradequick/
If you have any problems, send an e-mail to:
Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------ To unsubscribe from this listserv, go to: http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/taylor/gradequick/ If you have any problems, send an e-mail to: Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------------------------------------

Other related posts: