[GradeQuick] Re: Old Version

  • From: "Richard Emmel" <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:25:31 -0500

Edith,

I have 4 old GQ disks. I bought two from Jackson and they are in the
original jackets. They are Versions 6 and 7. Our school bought a school
licence and I have two copoied disks. I know one is version 10. I do not
know the other version. You may have any or all of them. However, I
think your best solution is to upgrade. I do not know the population of
your school nor the income level, but parents should be willing to pay a
small fee to have a schoolwide digital gradebook. One more thing, I
suggest you also get a price on Edline so the parents could check their
child's grades, etc. online. So if you have 300 students all of this
could happen for about $2 a kid.

Regards,

Richard Emmel